Weston Bend State Park offers basic and electric campsites. On-season (April 15 through Oct. 31) services include a dump station, modern restrooms, showers, water, laundry and reservable sites. Current nightly camping fees can be found through Fees and Seasons on the right; nightly camping fees effective May 1, 2013, can be found by clicking here.
New Camping Option: Need a little extra space? Try one of the park's family campsites (sites 1 and 35). Rates can be found under Fees and Seasons to the right.
The campground is open year-round. Reservations are accepted for camping stays during the on-season. For weekend reservations, there is a required minimum stay of Friday/Saturday.
During the off-season (Nov. 1 through April 14), potable water is available from frost-free spigots as indicated on the campground map. Firewood is sold weekdays during office hours. Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- All of the sites will accommodate a 40-foot trailer plus one vehicle.
- Extra vehicle parking is only allowed in the showerhouse parking lot. Extra vehicle parking along the side of the road is not allowed; they must either be on the campsite driveway or at the showerhouse.
- There is no overflow area.
- A weather emergency siren is located on the north side of the park (just north of the campground). It can be heard by campers. 9-1-1 covers all emergencies.
- The park entrance gate is operated by key pad for after-hours entry and free access exit. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.