Missouri State Parks gift cards are the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Beginning in 2012, they can be purchased for $25 or greater and may be used at many state park and historic site locations. Keep the card after use and reload it for any dollar amount to make it the gift that keeps on giving.
Beginning in 2012, gift cards can be purchased:
- by calling 877-422-6766 (credit/debit card only)
- at most Missouri state parks (cash or credit/debit card only)
- by calling 800-334-6946 (credit/debit card only)
Gift cards may be used for the following:
- camping at 40 state park and historic site campgrounds*
- lodging at Johnson's Shut-Ins, Lake of the Ozarks and Mark Twain state parks
- merchandise at Arrow Rock, Battle of Athens, Mark Twain Birthplace and Watkins Woolen Mill state historic sites and at Babler, Finger Lakes, Knob Noster, Long Branch, Johnson's Shut-Ins, Meramec (visitor center only), Onondaga Cave, Prairie, Roaring River (nature center only), St. Joe, Trail of Tears, Harry S Truman and Van Meter state parks
- cave tours at Meramec and Onondaga Cave state parks
- historic site tours at Mark Twain Birthplace and Watkins Woolen Mill state historic sites
- boat and kayak rentals at Wakonda State Park
*Consider buying a dollar amount that would include enough to cover the reservation fee as well.
The list above will be updated as new options become available. Look for the Gift Card symbol displayed at locations accepting this method of payment.
Gift cards are not redeemable for cash. Missouri state parks are not responsible for replacing lost or stolen cards. To check the balance on your gift card, please call 877-422-6766.
Gift cards cannot be used for lodging stays or store purchases at Sam A. Baker, Bennett Spring, Big Lake, Lake Wappapello, Meramec, Montauk, Pomme de Terre, Roaring River, Stockton, Thousand Hills or Washington state parks.