Missouri State Parks campgrounds are open with a number of social distancing measures in place to improve the safety of operations for Missouri State Parks’ guests and staff. For more information, view our full release here.
With six campgrounds to choose from, you shouldn't have any trouble finding the perfect campsite. For a little extra space, try one of the family campsites.
Be sure to stop by the Truman State Park Marina to pick up ice and other supplies for your stay.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking on the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|Bobcat Run (Map)
||March 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Electric*, Family*|
|Buck Ridge (Map)
||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Electric*, Family*|
|Devil's Backbone (Map)
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Electric, Family|
|Raccoon Ridge (Map)
||March 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Electric, Family|
Thorny Ridge (Map)
|March 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Family|
|Wild Turkey Ridge (Map)
||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Family|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campgrounds are fully reservable. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- The dump station, showerhouse and water are turned off during the off-season. Bring your own potable water during this time.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- Campers in Devil's Backbone Campground must follow carry-in, carry-out rules from December through February.
- Parking of watercraft or all-terrain vehicle (ATV) trailers off of the campsite pad (usually in the grass) is permitted at this facility.