The historic site is currently undergoing two large construction projects. Call the site office with questions.
Planning a wedding? The charming setting at Bollinger Mill and Burfordville Covered Bridge at Bollinger Mill State Historic Site is the perfect location for your special day.
The historic site’s day-use area features four different locations from which to choose. Whether you want a shady tree covering, a bright and open area, the backdrop of the covered bridge and/or mill, or the sound of water rushing over the dam, the site offers several great options.
For more information or to reserve one of these special areas, contact the site at 573-243-4591.
Fees: $150, plus a $50 damage deposit
- No wedding ceremony or reception is allowed on the bridge, in the mill or on the porch of the mill; these areas must remain accessible to the public at all times.
- A limit of 125 participants (guests and wedding party) is permitted. The facility has very limited parking, only about 30 parking spaces. No parking on the grass is permitted.
- The facility does not have changing rooms or staging areas available.
- Tents, which require staking, are only allowed in the east field due to an underground electrical cable located in the west field.
- Open flames, such as candles and lanterns, are not permitted.