Watercraft rentals are available for all-day rentals.
Upon arrival, renters will be issued life jackets and paddles according to their watercrafts rented. No extra life jackets or paddles will be issued.
A Watercraft Agreement will be completed at the park. A driver's license will be obtained by the park office and kept there until all rented equipment is returned.
Rent a kayak, paddleboard or canoe to enjoy the lakes and the water trail. Watercrafts can be rented at the park office.
- $25 per day
- $30 per day
- $35 per day
- $35 per day
Things to know:
- You can rent watercrafts from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day of the week April 1 through Oct. 31 and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. every day of the week Nov. 1-15. Watercraft must be picked up by 2 p.m. and returned by no later than 4 p.m. (April 1-Oct. 31) and 3 p.m. (Nov. 1-15).
- The appropriate number of paddles and safety vests will be issued at the park office for those using the watercraft.
- The lessee will be charged for lost or damaged rental equipment. Charges for this equipment will be valued at replacement cost of like items.
- Swimming is allowed only at the swim beach and not from the watercraft. Anyone violating this policy will be removed from the park.
- Watercrafts must remain in the main lake. Transporting crafts to any other lake is not permitted.
- Parking and watercrafts are located at the beach parking lot area.