Weston Bend State Park offers basic and electric campsites. For a little extra space, try one of the park's family campsites.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*, Family*|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campground is fully reservable during the on-season. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- During the off-season (Nov. 1 through April 14), potable water is available from the fresh water fill hydrant at the dump station.
- Firewood is sold at the campground host site during host hours, including weekends.
- Extra vehicle parking is only allowed in the showerhouse parking lot. Vehicles cannot be parked along the road. There is no overflow area.
- A weather emergency siren is located on the north side of the park (just north of the campground). It can be heard by campers. 9-1-1 covers all emergencies.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Park Gate Information
The park gate closes at 9 p.m. during the on-season and 6 p.m. during the off-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.