The park's peaceful, family-oriented campgrounds include both basic and electric campsites. Walk-in campsites are available for those seeking more seclusion. There is also a special-use camping area. Playground equipment is located near campgrounds 2 and 4.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking on the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|1 and 2 (Map)||Year-round||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric, Walk-in|
|3 and 4 (Map)||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||April 15-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric*|
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
* Premium Electric sites available
Important Camping Information:
- All of the campgrounds are fully reservable. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- During the off-season (Nov. 1 through April 14), potable water is available at the frost-free spigot near the dump station and firewood is sold upon request.
- Campgrounds 3 and 4 are closed during the off-season.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Park Gate Information
Park gates close at 9 p.m. in the on-season and at sunset during the off-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.