Missouri State Parks campgrounds are open with a number of social distancing measures in place to improve the safety of operations for Missouri State Parks’ guests and staff. For more information, view our full release here.
Knob Noster State Park offers basic and electric campsites, family campsites, two organized group camps and special-use camping areas. For a little extra space, try one of the park's family campsites.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||April 1-Oct. 31||Basic, Electric, Family|
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campground is fully reservable during the on-season. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- During the off-season (November through March), potable water is available at the frost-free spigot near campsite 3.
- Firewood is sold weekdays during office hours.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
- The use of generators is prohibited in the campground, unless approved by the park manager. Special consideration will be given for use of generators relating to customer health and safety.
Campground Gate Information
Campground gates close at 10 p.m. year-round. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.
Other Types of Camping Areas Available in the Park: