Missouri State Parks campgrounds are open with a number of social distancing measures in place to improve the safety of operations for Missouri State Parks’ guests and staff. For more information, view our full release here.
Cuivre River State Park offers reservable basic, electric and sewer/electric/water campsites, an equestrian campground, three organized group camps and a special-use camping area. Try one of the park's family campsites for a little extra space or a platform tent site for a unique camping experience.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|Campground 1 (Map)
||Year-round||April 15-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Electric, Sewer/Electric/Water*, Family, Walk-in, Platform Tent**|
|Equestrian Campground (Map)
||Year-round||April 15-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Electric|
* Premium Electric sites available
** During the off-season (Nov. 1 – April 14), the tents are removed from the platform tent sites. The sites may still be reserved, but users will need to bring their own tent.
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- The campgrounds are fully reservable. Reservable sites may be available to first-come, first-served users on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- During the on-season, firewood and ice can be purchased daily during check station hours.
- During the off-season (Nov. 1 through April 14), firewood can be purchased through the campground host or at the park office. Ice is not available for purchase during the off-season.
- Occupants of the Equestrian Campground must camp with a horse.
- During the off-season, potable water is available from the frost-free spigot at campsite 69.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
The campground gate closes at 10 p.m. in the on-season and at 8 p.m. during the off-season. Campers need to be sure to arrive prior to gate closure time.