To reserve this shelter, or to check for availability, visit our reservation page* or contact the historic site at 573-546-3454. The shelter can be reserved separately or as a group with the site's other shelters.
*Shelters can be reserved online from 30 days to 12 months in advance of the day of use. Reservations for arrival dates less than 30 days out can be made only by contacting the park.
- Four picnic tables
- Distance to Fort Davidson: 433 yards
- Distance to restrooms: 100 yards
- Distance to visitor center: 217 yards
- Circumference: 157 feet
- Maximum occupancy: 20
- Restrooms available May 1-Oct. 31
- Water available May 1-Oct 31
For more information about the historic site's picnic area, click here.