2016 Onondaga Cave tours
- Public tours are offered April 16 through Oct. 16 at scheduled times throughout the day, depending on the season and available staffing.
- At a minimum, tours are offered every two hours from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. As the season progresses, scheduled tours increase to mostly every 45 minutes during the week and every half hour on the weekends from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- School group tours can be scheduled in advance for visitis April 11 through Oct. 16.
- Please call 573-245-6576 for a definitive tour time schedule.
2016 Cathedral Cave tours
- Cathedral Cave will open for school group tours starting April 11 and public tours starting May 15.
- Mid-May through mid-October: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., Saturday; 10 a.m., Sunday
- Additional tour times of 10 a.m. on Thursday and 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Friday are offered from mid-June through mid-September.
- Pay your tour fee at the visitor center; tour meets at the woodlot in the campground.
- Tours may be available by special arrangement. Please call 573-522-3760 to speak to the park naturalist for more information.
- Click here for more information and the tour fees for Cathedral Cave.