Missouri State Parks campgrounds are open with a number of social distancing measures in place to improve the safety of operations for Missouri State Parks’ guests and staff. For more information, view our full release here.
Long Branch State Park offers basic and electric campsites and a special-use camping area. There are also several walk-in basic campsites available. For a little extra space, try one of the park's family campsites.
Stop by the park store to pick up some camping supplies.
To make a reservation or view campsite details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the “Make a Reservation Now” link below. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). A printable campground map is available for your reference by clicking the "Campground Map" link.
Types of Sites
||Year-round||April 1-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Electric*, Family, Walk-in|
* Premium Electric sites available
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
Important Camping Information:
- Reservable sites may be available on a day-by-day basis if the site is not reserved. Before occupying a site, check with the park staff or follow the directions on the posted card.
- For weekend reservations, there is a required two-night minimum stay of Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday.
- During the off-season (November through March), potable water is available at the frost-free spigot near campsite 12.
- Firewood is available year-round from the firewood vending machine located near the campground entrance just past the dumpstation.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.
Other Types of Camping Areas Available in the Park:
- Special-Use Camping Area
There are five boat-in campsites with fire ring, lantern post and picnic table available. Please contact the park office for more information.