6/10/2023 | Echo Bluff State Park | Eminence, MO
Join us at Echo Bluff State Park for our 2023 Summer Concert Series. Bring a blanket or chair to the amphitheater and enjoy a FREE concert under the stars. The series will feature some returning bands and some new bands, but all will provide good family entertainment.
All concerts will be held at the amphitheater and start at 8 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Refreshments will be available for purchase.
- May 26 – Kirk Pierce – Hailing from Houston, Missouri, Kirk plays mainly country songs, including originals. His slow, solitary voice is sure to mesmerize.
- May 27 – The Travelin’ Kind Band – This band puts out a sixties and seventies vibe with fun, mostly original songs you can sing along to.
- May 28 – Beth Bombara and Band – Making its Echo Bluff debut, this group plays a mixture of jazz and soft rock.
- June 10 – Michael Connors – This barefooted singer from the nearby town of Salem, Missouri, will rock you with fun, energetic classics and originals.
- June 24 – The Current River Band – Just for fun, this family band plays at reunions and invites the park to join in the fun.
- July 1 – Kirk Pierce – If you missed Kirk in May, this your chance to see him this year.
- Aug. 19 – Dixie Union Band – Plays a mix of bluegrass and country.
- Sept. 2 – Brandy Lee – This singer-songwriter from Mountain View, Missouri, performs original songs and country staples.
- Sept. 3 – Country Revival – 7 p.m. – Plays classic country.
- Sept. 4 – Baker Family – 7 p.m. – This local band tours the country, winning awards and spreading traditional bluegrass along the way.
Echo Bluff State Park is located at: