1/1/2013 to 10/1/2013 | Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site | Sedalia, MO
Do you have a great photo of Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site? If you do, submit it to the historic site’s amateur photography contest! The winner will have their photo turned into a postcard to be sold at Bothwell Lodge. Click here to read the news release.
Here are the rules:
- This contest is free and open to the public and will run from Jan. 1, 2013 through Oct. 1, 2013. All entries must be submitted or postmarked by Oct. 1.
- Ages 10 and up are eligible to win.
- All entries will become the property of Missouri State Parks and photos will not be returned.
- Photos must be within the grounds of Bothwell Lodge State Historic Site, including but not limited to the park area, the lodge itself, other historic structures, trails and the general natural surroundings.
- Any photo depicting unauthorized activities that do not conform to Missouri State Park rules and regulations will be disqualified.
- Up to, but not necessarily, three winners will be selected.
- A limit of two submissions per person.
- It is recommended that photographs be submitted via e-mail; though 8" x 10" prints will be accepted. Winners will need to submit both formats. Digital photos need to have a minimum quality of 1800x1220 pixels at 72 dpi.
- Images may be black and white or color and editing beyond basic adjustments is discouraged.
How to submit photos:
- Complete the Photography Contest Entry Form. If you have people in your photos, you must also complete the Photography Contest Model Release Form.
- Send the photo and form(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 19439 Bothwell State Park Road, Sedalia, MO 65301. For entries submitted by children, please include their age.