4/20/2014 | Arrow Rock State Historic Site | Arrow Rock, MO
Don your Easter finery for a walk down Main Street with the Easter Bunny. There will be prizes for the prettiest, funniest and most unique hats. The parade will be followed by an Easter egg hunt. Before going to the parade and egg hunt, make sure you stop by J. Huston Tavern for a Easter buffet. Serving will be from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. Reservations are necessary and can be made by calling 660-837-3200.
Parade time: 2 p.m.
Menu and Details of Easter Buffet:
· Smoked Salmon with various accoutrements
· Spinach and Fruit Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
· Confetti couscous
· Assortment of fresh fruit
· Herb Roasted Carrots
· Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower Gratin
· Rosemary Onion Green Beans
· Cheesy Rice Casserole
· Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
· Glazed Ham with Apple-Raisin Chutney
· Fried Chicken
· Biscuits with Apple Butter
· J. Huston Tavern Carrot Cake
· Santa Fe Pie
· Build your own brownie dessert
$19.95/person includes all you care to eat meal, drinks and desserts. Menu subject to change.