Montauk State Park's campground offers basic and electric campsites. For a little extra space, try one of the park's family campsites.
The park's store carries a variety of camping supplies.
You are now able to reserve your Missouri State Parks campsite up to 12 months in advance, expanding from the previous six-month window. To make a reservation or view campsites details, photos and availability, go to the reservation website by clicking the "Make a Reservation" link below and start planning your trip today. Reservations may also be made by calling toll free 877-ICampMO (877-422-6766). Printable campground maps are available for your reference by clicking on the "Map" links.
Individual Campground Information
Types of Sites
|Loop 1 (Map)||Year-round||Feb. 25-Oct. 31||Year-round||Basic, Family|
|Loop 2 (Map)||Year-round||Feb. 25-Oct. 31||Year-round||Electric*, Family*|
|Loop 3 (Map)||Year-round||Feb. 25-Oct. 31||Year-round||Electric*, Family*|
|Loop 4 (Map)||Year-round||Feb. 25-Oct. 31||Year-round||Electric, Family|
Click here for a guide to the symbols.
* Premium Electric sites available
Important Camping Information:
- Before occupying a reservable site, check with park staff or follow the directions on the "vacant one night" cards located at the campsites.
- Electricity and frost-free water spigots are available in the campground year-round.
- Campground guests may purchase firewood from the campground woodlot. From Feb. 25 through Oct. 31, the woodlot is open Sunday through Thursday from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. From Nov.1 through Feb. 24, the woodlot is closed. During those months, wood is available on weekends from the dining lodge during their business hours.
- Campers planning to carry in firewood must comply with current firewood advisories.